Wednesday 14 August 2013

Day 12. Tempting fate.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I know I'm risking major backlash and tempting fate but...

Today was easy

I've very rarely said that over the last 12 days, I've always been fighting cravings / thinking about how hungry I am / feeling getting really tired etc but today everything went fantastically smoothly. Again it helps that works so busy as it keeps my mind occupied but I've coped without any bother today, I've even been in and started deleting things from the August 31st shopping list (not many things, but some!) It might be the shift in focus to everything I've got planned at the end of the fast now, really looking forward to getting back to the UK and catching up with old friends at Ditch's party and then off on my holibobs after that (still no idea where to go but keeping the options open)

I hope this new-found optimism it's a sign of things to come but after the amount of highs & lows so far I suspect it's just a good day and it'll once again become my very own personal hell quickly enough!

So to the juices

Breakfast

3 Apples
2 Oranges
1 Grapefruit


Again. Really nice, had to add the grapefruit last minute as it was light on juice without it.

Lunch

6 Celery
1/2 Cucumber
1 Apple
2 handfuls Spinach
1 Inch cube Ginger
1/2 Lemon


Very green juice, bit minging but did the job!

Tea

3 Apples
7 Carrots
1 inch cube Ginger


Combination of being sick of green juice & having carrots which needed using up. Again, very good but I may have overdone the ginger a bit. No matter, so long as it's not green juice!

Right, second half of England v Scotland is kicking off. See you tomorrow all!

No comments:

Post a Comment